PROCESSED ORGANIC FERTILIZERS
USE: Used as the main or additional fertilizer for all crops as well as for soil improvement.
AUTHORIZED FOR ORGANIC FARMING IN LINE WITH EU COUNCIL REGULATION (EC) No. 889/2008.
RAW MATERIALS: Cattle manure and biomass compost.
DECLARED QUALITY INDICATORS:
NPK 0.5 – 0.3 – 0.5
Reaction (pH KCl): 6.5 – 9.0
Humidity, max. %: 60
Organic matter, %: 18
PLANT NUTRIENTS, %:
Total nitrogen (N): 0.5
Total phosphorus (P2O5): 0.3
Total potassium (K2O): 0.5
It contains herbs necessary micro and macronutrients, enzymes, vitamins, humic substances and plant growth and development hormones.
A BENEFICIAL EFFECT:
- Revitalizes, enriches the soil and improves its structure.
- Rich in humic substances, which is a favorable environment for the necessary microbes.
- Diversity of micro and macronutrients easily accessible for plants.
- It stimulates plant growth and helps them cope with the diseases.
- Reduce the annual cost of maintaining the garden and cares for nature and the environment.
APPLICATION: To be used as a main fertilizer in floriculture, vegetable-growing, fruit-growing and forestry restoration and rehabilitation, as an indoor plant fertilizer. Germination: mix 1 part of bio-humus and 3 to 4 parts of soil. Garden and outdoor flower transplantation: mix 1 part of bio-humus and 5 to 7 parts of soil. For room flower and ornamental plant fertilizing: 0.02 to 0.03 liters (20 – 30 ml) bio-humus scatter around the plant every 2 months. For Soil fertilizing use 0.2 to 0.3 liters (200 – 300 ml) per m².
It contains no pathogens.
It contains no synthetic fertilizers.
Store and use within 3 years from date of manufacture.
Storage temperature from -30ºC to + 40ºC.
Keep away from rain and direct sunlight.
100% NATURAL PRODUCT.
- 2 L LDPE bag
- 25 L PP bag
- 50 L PP bag
- 1000 L PP big bag